We use a tracked courier service for all our UK and overseas deliveries. For UK mainland* deliveries we offer a next working day service. The next day relates to delivery time frames once an order is dispatched however we are unable to guarantee next day processing of an order which may be affected by (not exclusively) items out of stock, weekends, national holiday periods etc. We will always endeavour to process every order as quickly as possible.
* Please note all UK Next Working Day orders placed before 2pm Monday to Thursday will be dispatched that day, subject to stock availability, and you will receive it the next day.
If you place your order after 2pm on a Thursday, and before 2pm on a Friday, it will be dispatched on Friday, subject to stock availability, and you will receive it the next business day.
Orders placed after 2pm on a Friday, or on a Saturday or Sunday will not be processed until the following business day.
A signature will be required for deliveries so please make sure someone is at the delivery address to sign for the goods or send them to an address where someone will be available.
Once your order has been dispatched from the warehouse you will receive a confirmation email to let you know it is on the way.
Delivery and Shipping Information
- Items on a Next Working Day Courier delivery will require a signature on receipt, so please make sure someone is present at the delivery address to sign for the goods, or alternatively send them to an address where someone will be available.
- All delivery estimates are based on time from the package leaving our warehouse.
- Courier orders placed before 2pm Monday to Thursday will be dispatched that day, subject to stock availability and you will receive it the next day. If you place your order after 2pm on a Thursday and before 2pm on a Friday, it will be dispatched on Friday for delivery on the next business day (unless Saturday Courier is available and selected for the order). Orders placed after 2pm on a Friday, on a Saturday or Sunday or bank holiday Monday, will not be processed until the following business day.
- You must inform us if the goods are lost or damaged in transit within 4 weeks so that we correct the problem and can make a prompt claim against the delivery company. Please quote your order number in all correspondence.
- You agree that proof of delivery supplied by our delivery company is sufficient evidence to establish that goods have been received
Items purchased via Northcore direct
Unwanted items (for items purchased via Northcore direct)
Northcore will happily accept returns for a full refund for items purchased on our website. Our 28-day returns policy has no special catches or exceptions. All we ask is that you send the item back to us in the original packaging, and make sure that the item is unused and in the same condition as when you received it. Send the item back to us along with initial purchase documentation and reason for return, and we will take care of everything.
To create your returns label please visit the following link- https://northcore.ezireturns.com/
Once your return is received and refund approved, a credit will be made in the original form of payment used usually within 7 days. Unfortunately, we cannot refund any shipping charges. You will receive a confirmation e-mail once the return has been processed. If you have any questions relating to returns please email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 0800 040 7099.
Can I still return an item after Brexit?
Yes! You can still return an item to us as before by following the instructions in our 'Returns' section. The only difference I when returning items from outside of the UK follow the returns process above. Please also be sure to clearly mark the item as a 'Return of UK origin' both on the outside of the parcel and on any shipping documents you have to fill out. We, unfortunately, cannot accept a return with customs charges or delivery duties outstanding.
European & other international returns
When returning items from outside of the UK follow the returns process above. Please also be sure to clearly mark the item as a 'Return of UK origin' both on the outside of the parcel and on any shipping documents you have to fill out. We unfortunately cannot accept a return with customs charges or delivery duties outstanding.
Faulty items (for items purchased via Northcore direct)
In the first instance please email email@example.com with details of the item and its fault along with your proof of purchase. We will then advise how to proceed - we may require the full product to be returned or may request product images only. Generally, items that are faulty must be returned within 4 weeks for an exchange or full refund: in this instance your original and return shipping costs will also be refunded (see 'Posting returns' below). Faulty items returned between 4 weeks and 6 months may be exchanged (if the item is not in stock at the time, we will exchange when next available or provide a credit note for the item value). We will advise via email if the faulty product needs to be returned (see 'Posting returns' below).
Posting faulty returns
Items should only be returned to us if we have expressly advised you to do so. Any items returned should be traceable. If you are in the UK please only use Royal Mail signed for 2nd class and retain the proof of purchase. We will not refund higher or express postal services unless they are approved by us in advance. Please note that if we do not receive a return item you will be responsible for claiming for the loss from Royal Mail or other courier you have used. If you have any questions relating to returns of products please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return your items to the following address:
Attn. Returns Processing
Unit 5-6, Ocean House
Fairfield Industrial Estate
Approved refunds are made in the original form of payment used, usually within 7 days. You will receive a confirmation e-mail once the refund has been processed.
Items purchased via other retail outlets
If you need to return an item that was purchased in a retail store, please return your item to the store you purchased from. If you have any questions relating to returns please email: email@example.com